What is Podcast for Nerds?
- 💌One email with three recommended podcast episodes, sent every Wednesday.
- 🎙️Each recommendation has a short summary explaining why you might like it.
- 👀Read issue #10 right now: Way more writing than you signed up for
- 📮Subscribe to read issue #12
Issues are archived online after a few weeks, but the only way to get them "fresh" is to sign up to the newsletter. If you subscribe you'll get to read the most recent issue straight away, and all future issues will wing their way directly to your inbox.
Why am I writing this newsletter?
I'm probably overly obsessed by podcasts. I'm currently subscribed to way more shows than anyone else I know, with even more individual episodes queued-up for review. Every (sensible) person I know listens to a few, but I definitely listen to too many.
So now I'm trying to turn that bug into a feature.
I can save you time by summarising the best episodes I've listened to lately. There's loads of fantastic stuff out there, but you have to listen to a lot of average episodes to be sure of hearing the good bits. Let me do that digging for you.
- #13. Lots of things. No theme. (sign up now to read this)
- #12. Late of this parish
- #11. Music. Music? Music!
- #10. Way more writing than you signed up for
- #9. Dress smart, hear the echo, and ask great questions
- #8. Chaos, productivity, and more chaos
- #7. Maximal, minimal, optimal
- #6. Getting wet, getting loud, getting better
- #5. Podcast or not? You decide
- #4. Cracking, hacking, and phishing
- #3. Soundscapes, a grounding, and a year in isolation
- #2. Tannoys, tragic pitches, and business traction
- #1. Prescience, new beginnings, and modern linguistics
Sign up to read the latest issue (and get a new one straight into you inbox every Wednesday).